1. COVID-19 measures & requirements
A. Please take note of our new measures:
1. Antwork is designed to be a touchless workspace! Use your app to scan in to our locations, enter your office, or meeting room, control your room lighting & climate, and to make payments on campus… this will help you minimize contact with doorknobs, keys, switches and cash. We are always happy to assist you, but urge you to make all your bookings from your app to keep contact to a bare minimum!
2. Campus entry has been restricted to the main entrance only, where we have placed a sanitization booth at the main door. The parking gate will no longer be in use, and the main wooden gate will be reserved for exit only. Directional signage has been placed for clarity.
3. Sanitization: We have increased the frequency of our general cleaning procedures and are adhering to a strict surface sanitization routine.
4. Natural Ventilation is key to keeping the internal environment of our workspaces healthy.
5. Seating plans: All of our seating layouts have been adjusted to recommended WHO safety physical distance measures.
6. Masks will be worn by all Antwork employees and support staff. Cleaning staff are to wear proper protective gear including gloves.
7. Incoming packages will be disinfected at the security booth before dispatch to destination.
8. Deliveries will be sanitized upon arrival and kept at the main entrance for collection by members. Food & other delivery personnel will not be allowed on campus.
9. Elevators have been disabled to limit risks of contagion.
10. Car Parking: Our adjacent parking facility has been notified to ask members to self-park, and will only park cars when necessary, using one-use gloves when doing so.
11. Guest Entry will be carefully monitored, members are required to inform the front desk, or confirm invitation upon guest arrival.
B. Members are asked to adhere to the following requirements for the safety of self and others:
1. Masks are to be worn by anyone walking through or using a shared space, and all common areas of campus. If you did not bring your own, masks are available at the front desk.
2. Safe distancing measures are to be respected, by keeping at least 1.5 meters distance to anyone within the space. We ask members not to change the placements of any seating, as current placement is strictly compliant with distancing requirements.
3. Sanitizing solution bottles are made available throughout campus, please remember to keep your hand clean, and sanitize your hands before handling printers, water coolers, or door knobs!
4. Elevators use is restricted to one person at a time.
5. All deliveries (including food) will be kept at the main entrance for your collection. We recommend discarding the outside packaging of deliveries whenever possible.
6. Alert! Please leave campus as soon as you experience any signs of illness. This is urgent for the safety of our workplace.
C. New Hot Desking Procedures:
1. The app has been updated to accept hot-desk bookings to make sure you your spot is reserved, since our capacities have been reduced.
2. Do not eat at your workstation, areas have been designated for food for your safety.
3. Notify us when you are leaving for the day in order for us to re-sanitize the workstation.
4. Please use headsets if listening to / watching content on your screen.
5. Take your calls in the garden, or book a meeting space for your video- conferences.
D. Private Office Recommendations:
1. Keep your office environment and private workstations clean and tidy to help make sanitization more effective.
2. Keep your office well ventilated.
3. Consult with us to adjust the seating plan in your office in order to ensure the safety of your employees. Our team are happy to assist you, and have a number of solutions to suggest
E. Event Space Use Recommendations:
1. Adhere strictly to all House Rules regarding sanitization upon entry, frequent hand-sanitizing, and keep your masks on!
2. Adhere strictly to maximum occupancy recommendations advised by our team.
3. Adhere to professional distancing recommendation of 1.5meters between event attendees in the space.
4. Keep event space as well ventilated as possible.